Protect your family against EMF Radiation
How WIFI influences your life and harms your health
In these modern times, we are literally surrounded by radiation. Most of these sources, we unknowingly introduce into our lives. Sources like a mobile phone and especially the WiFi. The radiation of the WiFi routers is one of the many electromagnetic fields (EMF) we expose ourselves to on a daily basis.
Studies have revealed that having a router standing close to your working space stresses your body on a cellular level, can harm your health, does not let you sleep well, and makes you age faster. This is awful information because more than 71% of the households in the U.S have WiFi. We started with 2, then 3, and now a lot of people have 4 G. In your neighborhood, you will have noticed those ugly looking towers every couple of miles.
5 G to come
In the year 2020, 5 G will come. The receptors are getting really small and instead of big towers, each house will have one put on it. That means you are living in a microwave oven.
You might find it strange that WiFi should have such a disrupting effect on your body. Actually, it should not seem strange at all. After all, the following systems run on electricity.
- Your nervous system
- Your heart
- Cell-to-cell communication
- Your brain and muscles and also your eyes
Your body is a bio-electrical machine and is disrupted by all these EMF signals, signals from your router. Researchers have found that being on the cell phone for 24 hours produces the equivalent damage to your DNA as 1,600 chest x-rays.
Countries and the ban on WiFi
Many countries worldwide are tightening laws on where WiFi should be allowed as a result of increased consciousness of the danger it poses to our health.
In 2015, France passed a national law banning the use of WiFi in nurseries. This was based on the fear that this new kind of pollution would impair the children’s growth. In the following years, more laws on cell phones and WiFi restrictions were put into place.
In 2012 the Italian Supreme Court ruled that a man’s brain tumor was caused by his cell phone use. The National Institute for Workmen’s Compensation has to compensate this worker.
Many countries around the world have been looking into the health risks of their population due to exposure of electromagnetic frequency fields.
Some bad and some good news
Even if we are exposed to all these sources of radiation, which are like a toxin making you tired, restless, depressed, hormonally challenged, one can protect oneself.
One has to realize that there are quite a lot of myths out there.
- Cell phones are tested constantly with cutting-edge safety methods. Actually, the safety standards had their last update in 1996.
- Cell phones will not cause cancer but the truth is it is on the list of Class 2B “possible” carcinogens, standing next to lead and DDT. You probably will know DDT got banned some 40 years ago.
- You will be safe reducing the time you are on your cell phone. Wrong, this will not help. We are exposed to EMF levels of radiation, a quadrillion times higher than in nature, by WiFi networks, Bluetooth devices, those so-called smart meters which are not smart at all, and all those cell phone towers.
It has been discovered that certain ailments that have previously baffled doctors, were traced back to overexposure to radiation.
Some cases related to EMF radiation
One woman, who started feeling off just being in her forties, was thinking she had the first symptoms of early menopause. She started feeling horrible, with mood swings, putting on weight, and more of these type of problems. Luckily she consulted Dr. Elizabeth Plourde, who specializes in women hormones and EMF radiation. A smart meter had been installed next to her bedroom and that was the beginning of the misery. This woman called her utility company and demanded her analog meter put back, and lol, the problems ceased.
Another case describes a man who became very tired and depressed. He had installed a powerful EMF-blasting WiFi router in his new home, next to his desktop computer. He was working from home and used to sit there at least 8 hours a day. When he moved this router far away to the garage, he soon started to feel better.
The next story is quite awful. A small baby could not sleep. This is unusual as small babies sleep a lot. The parents found out that the baby monitor which was standing next to the baby’s head, emitted more radiation than a powerful smartphone, and this was going on 24 hours a day. The monitor was reducing the melatonin, a very important hormone for sleep and cancer prevention. Yes, the parents got rid of that monitor and their baby could finally sleep.
Here comes a list of symptoms to look out for
EMF radiation can:
- Rob you of your healthy sleep.
- Contribute to hormonal problems;
- In men a reduction in sperm count
- In women damage to her uterus and disrupting female hormones.
- Not feeling on top of the world? Being stressed, irritated, and depressed can have their origin in too much EMF radiation.
- EMF’s have a negative influence on your gut health, making you more prone to viruses and parasites.
- The thin blood-brain barrier which protects you from toxins and viruses is weakened by EMF.
- Perhaps you are taking expensive nutrients which will have hardly any positive effect as EMF kills any benefits of taking them. It will debilitate your energy and mental ability.
A book with valuable tips
All this sounds awful and now you could be thinking about how you might be able to avoid the radiation of EMF in your daily life. I can recommend a book by Nicolas Pineault which has tips on how to do that.
It is also a good idea to get yourself a Himalayan salt lamp. I have one standing in my workroom where I have my TV, computer, and the 4 G router.
We need to realize that EMF radiation is all around us affecting us all 24 hours of the day, every day. It will only get worse in the future, so it is high time that you check your personal environment and take steps to protect yourself and your family. A step in the right direction would be to unplug your router and cell phone when going to sleep.
Source: Nutrition Watchdog Ezine, 19 Oct. 2018 by Mike Geary
Photo Source: Pixabay
This post on Smart meters might be of your interest.